Thursday, May 5, 2011

Slowly creeping up

What do I mean by that? Well, I was keeping my caloric intake at a very strict 300-400, but I see it steadily increasing DAILY!!! As I pinch the sides of my ribs and legs to prove to myself that I have no room for indulgence I think about all the mouth watering things to stuff my face with. It is a shameful thing to want the things you can't have, knowing that you can deny yourself but then you start giving yourself that ugly little word..."flexability". You think "well...maybe if I just exersice a little more today...or I can restrict a little more tomorrow". Its not supposed to work that way, I'm supposed to be able to turn away NO MATTER WHAT. Its a frustrating thing for me, I can't bring myself step on the scale sometimes, but I did today and I was so suprised. I'm actually the same weight, I know it takes the body a bit to catch up with all the changes, so we shall see come next week what the report it. I had my egg whites this morning with a little green tea, I have not been fighting the urge to snack on those little wheat crackers through the day, which I can beat myself up for all day long because I'm not even hungry...that makes it so much worse. I like the feeling of hunger...I really do, after a while you don't even feel it anymore. The first couple of days for me were so bad I felt like I could chew my own arm off. I am in a very bad way today, not feeling good about myself. Someone please give me some words of advice QUICK = )

2 comments:

  1. Maybe you could change things up a bit? I had a hard time sticking to under 400 calories when that was my goal everyday, but doing the ABC and ranging anywhere from 0-500 calories a day has kept me on top of it for some reason. I think its just the variety/challenge of finding ways to stay under the specific calorie limit for that day keeps it fresh and easier to adhere to.

    I also make sure not to blow all my calories at only one or two times during the day by spreading my snacks over the course of the ENTIRE day.

    Anyway, just know that YOU ARE STRONG (you have already proven it!) and youre just going through a bit of a rough patch <3

    ReplyDelete