Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Success!!!

I think today I am a little stronger. I took some advice from someone that I am chatting with and I am only eating my pre-portioned meal. I have been drinking water all day long and I have not had the urge to step outside of what I know I am allowed. Hopefully once I get home I will be able to keep the strength up and resist the urge to eat more than what I set aside for myself. I might even try to not eat what I set aside to see if I can do it. Then I will have no excuse from now on, because I will know what I am capable of. I think that I have found out what works for me as far as being able to function during the day until I can work up to not eating at all. I know that I am fine in the morning when I am work w/out anything to eat unitl lunch time and then I feel like I have to get something in. I have been able to push it until I get home at 5...and usually I don't have anything portioned out, which is a big mistake. Reason being, when I finally do eat something, then I get the urge to eat way more than I planned, then I feel like crap for the rest of the day = (. I will keep everyone updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment