Monday, April 18, 2011

Getting easier

Ok! So all I had for yesterday was a orange fruit cup and lemon tea! I felt pretty good, just a little tired. I was glad that I was not home for most of the morning and afternoon, was at church and had a good excuse not to eat all day plus its the 2nd to last day of Lent. I figured if I don't eat next to anything it'll kick off the week pretty good. I didn't weigh myself because I didn't want to get discouraged, no matter how much I lost of didn't lose. I think that the more flavored water I drink, the more I can trick my body into thinking that I'm actually eating something. Its getting easier to not eat an still be able to function, I used to be a basketcase, thinking about food ALL DAY LONG, but now its just a passing thought, without any retention. I still have to incorporate exercise into this thing, but its a little tough to get motivated lol. I'll get there though...I am starting to really notice my weight loss now, my whole body is starting to morph if you will. The cinnamon works wonders....too with my appetite and sugar intake...I'll keep you guys posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment