Monday, April 25, 2011

Indulgence

Ok! So I had a little Easter dinner but THAT WAS IT! Made sure that I stayed within the 300-400 calorie range. It was a little tough with all the goodies that church had for the kids and adults. I had to make dinner so FOOD was right in my face the whole time, I knew I should have made my mother in law cook, then I would have easily been able to resist the temptation. For the sake of being festive, I did take part in the consumption of roasted chicken, rice and some veggies. I don't  have the strength to make myself vomit...kudos to those who have it in them. There was a time in my life when I would find my favorite most comfortable toothbrush with the smoothest end and have a go at it, and for the most part, it was ok...I just had to get past that intial feeling of sticking it down my throat. The first few times is the worst, cause if you have not had anything to eat in a while, your stomach tries so hard not to give it up. So frustrating!!! So if I HAVE to have something I'll usually eat something that is easy to bring up like ice cream. I have to try to exercise today no matter what...keep your fingers crossed, hopefully I can include a few crunches. I'm going to try to stay under 150 calories today. OH...I did weigh myself and I lost another 3 pounds, so that makes 11 so far = ). Thanks for all the support guys

No comments:

Post a Comment