Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Those little wheat crackers....such a big problem

I had 2 boiled egg whites this morning and followed it with my cinnamon and my water. I was doing good up until about "lunch time" when I spotted some wheat crackers that my boss brings in. I think to myself...maybe just a couple, I look at the calorie info and its not really that much...nothing a 1/2 hr of running can't cure. The only thing is that they were so DEEE-LISH. Now I have to try to pretend they are a box of doughnuts so that I don't go NUTS...with my mouth watering with images of me enjoying each crunchy bite. That way if I think of them as something I would never eat I can stay away. The hard thing is knowing that they are very low in calories...but enough of them add up and my thighs won't thank me when I'm done = (. I found myself singing a little tune when I was eating them too...which is NOT a good sign. Keeps your fingers crossed!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Just remember--"nothing tastes as good as skinny feels!"

    ReplyDelete