Thursday, April 14, 2011

a little set back....but back on track

Honestly, this is the only thing that I can truely be good at and have 100% control over at the same time. I had a few days (more like a week....Ooops lol) where I off my strict plan, but I quickly got control back again. I have to try to incorporate some exercise into my daily routine. I have never felt so good about something in my life before. I never knew how many resources there were for people like me. The best part is that I can hide it, all anyone can say is..."you look great....what have you been doing". My husband is going to help me work out too. He does not know what I am doing, nor will he ever, because I'm not going to make it obvious; he doesn't pay attention to what I eat or when I eat anyway. Once I get down to where I want to be I will stop and maintain. I gained so much weight over the past year that all the clothes I have don't fit, but I am on my way to being able to fit into them again, and sooner or later I'll have to buy a whole new wardrobe which excites me even more. I'll wait until I'm at a size where I don't have to keep going back....I don't plan on getting fat again after I lose it all.
I've been restricting and I don't even feel hunger pangs anymore, just pure satisfaction. Just so long nothing is going in, the pounds MUST come off. I have a bit of info for you guys, I have done some research on cinnamon...for you sugar junkies, it helps to reduce blood sugar and cholestrol. It helps to curve those sugar cravings. I have been taking the capsels for about a week and it REALLY works. When I do eat something I usually have a tiny bit of juice or soda to go with it but I have not even been craving that which is AMAZING. Plus the supplement is really cheap too, so give it a shot. I have not been coming on here as much as I should to keep you up to speed but that'll change. Thanks for all your support. = ) 10 lbs down....soooooo many more to go.

1 comment: