Monday, April 18, 2011

Ugh!

One of the ladies here up at the desk noticed that I was not eating lunch and said "is this your new plan...that you don't eat lunch?" I was like DARN...now I have to fake like I am eating lunch or something. Its so frustrating, why can't people mind their own business. I don't want anyone monitoring my eating habits, what are they going to do, shove a sandwhich down my throat? Now I'm going to make sure that I let her see me with a little something at lunch so she can leave me alone.

2 comments:

  1. omg how rude! I'm sorry that happened to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate when that happens, and that lady was just plain old rude :P

    Maybe you can go to the bathroom at lunch time or something?

    And thank you for the support today, god knows what I would do with out it.

    Luv

    Effy
    ----
    Hunger xx

    ReplyDelete